Thursday, October 25, 2012

Can You Hear Me Now? Just Wondering . . .

From Janie:

One of the things that BlogSpot does for us is tell us how many hits the blog gets each day.  What it doesn't tell us is who's looking.

As we wind down toward the end of our journey - our last day on the bikes, before we head home to Iowa City, will be Sunday, November 11.  After the election, but sooner than you might think.

If you're a regular reader, or even an occasional reader, would you please comment on this post - or any other post - just to let us know who you are?  Comments should be available to anyone who can see the blog.  Tell us what you liked, what you didn't like, what tickled your funny bone, or tell us nothing at all - but please sign your name.  (Or, if you really don't want to respond in public, drop me an email and let me know you're reading.)

Thanks, folks!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, its great. Its the closest thing to spending time with our dear friends as we can get, short of spending time with them (i.e. you).
    Gene & Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I could comment without some kind of account until I saw Gene and Gail post as anonymous. Learn something new every day.
    I have been following you off and on and am so thrilled you have been sharing the adventure with me, you guys are amazing. Continued success to you both.
    Love, Devra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember not to under rest, rubber side down, and you can't do the hills if you don't do the hills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading!! Reggi

    ReplyDelete